Meet all your financial needs through SUKRITI NIDHI LIMITED Mortgage Loans
Features & Benefits
- Attractive Interests Rates
- Doorstep Service
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Nominal Prepayment Charges
The reasons why fixed deposits are an ideal form of investment are as follows
Common Requirements for all Applicants
- The rate of interest will be @ 1.5% to 2.5% per month.
- Avail loan amount ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2, 00,000.
- The valuation of the gold ornaments will be done by SUKRITI NIDHI LIMITED through authorized value, and the cost of valuation will be borne by borrower.
- Two colored photographs of gold ornaments are required.
- Two colored photographs of borrower and his/her ID proof are required.
- The loan interest will be paid on monthly basis.
- In case of nonpayment of interest for 12 months, the Gold ornaments will be sold by SUKRITI NIDHI LIMITED.
- The expenditure on sale of Gold ornaments plus due loan amount and 5% penalty rest on due amount interest will be deducted and balance amount will be deposited in to loan account.
- The borrower has to provide an affidavit declaring the ownership of the ornaments.
- In case the borrower does not pay the interest a penalty of 5% has to be paid along with next interest installment.
A. In case of purchase from builder
- Copy of Agreement for sale.
- Copy of registration receipt.
- Copy of sanctioned plan & sanction letter of the competent authorities.
- Copy of NA permission/ULC order.
- Copies of receipts of payments already made.
- NOC from builders in our format.
B. In case of direct allotment in a Co-operative Housing Society
- Allotment letter.
- Share certificate, Society registration certificate.
- Copy of sale/lease deed in favor of the society.
- NOC from society in our format.
- Possession letter in original.
C. In case of resale
- Copy of all previous vendors agreements duly stamped and registered and the registration receipts. (Original to be given before disbursement).
- NOC from Society/Builder in our format.
- Original Share Certificate.